Providing Biblically-Based Academics – Since 1975
Hope Christian Academy is an independent, non-denominational, community Christian School serving students in Pre-Kindergarten through grade 12.
HCA is located in a spacious school building on the St. Thomas Aquinas campus in St. Paul Park, Minnesota. We are dedicated to helping students love the Lord with all their heart, soul, mind, and strength while stressing God’s commandments as practical life principles (Deuteronomy 6:5-6). Following Biblical guidelines translates into a strong academic program, a good work ethic, and a safe, loving environment.
Growing the Kingdom’s family by raising children with steadfast, Christlike character through spiritual education and academic excellence.
Therefore, as a private community-based Christian School, we aim to:
1. Encourage each student to make a personal decision to know Jesus Christ as his/her Lord and Saviour;
2. Encourage those children who know Him to attain a deeper relationship with the Lord Jesus, and to experience the purity and power of the Holy Spirit;
3. Encourage each student to discover God’s purpose and plan from their
life-related to the Great Commission (Matt.28:16-20);
4. Encourage each student to discover their gifting and calling, that they
may be released into the ministry or position that God has called them to.
5. Emphasize the individuality of each student by:
* Helping each student respond to himself/herself and to others;
* Helping each student develop self-confidence, self-discipline, and
* Helping each student to develop a positive success orientated outlook on life, and a desire for excellence in all aspects of life;
* Helping each student develop the 60 character traits of Jesus Christ.
6. Provide the best possible academic program with an environment
that is Bible-based and Christian centered.